Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Easter, Closed Churches, and The Rock of Ages

Focus on Jerusalem Prophecy Ministry
by: Darrell G. Young

It is April 1, 2020 Easter is just 2 weeks away. Churches all across the country may be Closed, the news may seem desperate, but the Tomb of Jesus is still empty, and the stone is still rolled away to the side! And the "Rock of Ages" is still the rock of our Refuge! And you can still Go to The Rock!

Psalms 61:1-2  Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
2. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalms 18:1-2  I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
2. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.




Image may contain: outdoor, water and nature

No comments:

Post a Comment