Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Who Do You Say That Jesus Is?

Whom Do You Say That Jesus Is!

In Luke 9:18 Jesus posed a very pertinent question: “Whom do people say that I am?” 

Jesus of course foreknew that peoples, ideas, opinions and conclusions about his identity were vitally important. 

It’s a question that everybody must answer sooner or later. And your answer to this question will determine everything about your life and your future!

It is the central question of life! Whom do you say that Jesus is? Do you know who he really is? Have you researched his history to try and discover who he really is? It’s vitally important for you to discover for yourself who Jesus is! It’s a matter of eternal life or eternal death!

Personally, For me; I have staked all my future hopes upon a life that I did not live and a death that I did not and cannot die. (His life and His death & His resurrection)

Therefore, I assert that Jesus is the Christ, the very Son of the living God.

Focus on the Bible

by: Darrell G. Young

No comments:

Post a Comment