Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Why Would God Bother to Involve Himself in our Evil World?

 Why Would God Involve himself in our Evil World?

  In God’s holy word; Acts Chapter 3:18-21 speaks of the “times of Refreshing” and the “times of Restitution.” 

  These two wonderful “times” have been spoken of since the world began. I don’t know about you but I sure do need Refreshing! 

  Restitution means the return of something lost to its rightful owner. 

   I don’t know when restitution or refreshing will take place. In my mind I often imagine and wonder how God will bring good out of all the evil in this world. How can he fix all the pain, sorrow, heartache and calamity? When will he fix it all? 

   I don’t know the “when” and “how” of these things! But I do know “WHY HE WILL.” 

   He Will because He Loves us! He proved that love when he himself suffered in this evil world. So, I wait for the times of Refreshing and the Restitution of all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment