Thursday, November 25, 2021

Things I’m Thankful For

Things I Am Thankful For This Thanksgiving

On this day of Thanksgiving, it is well to pause and ponder upon the things that we can be thankful for. We really have a lot to be thankful for, in spite of all the turmoil of this world. Here is my short list.

Psalms 100:3-4 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, andbless his name.

1-I am thankful for the love of God. Were it not for the fact that God is love, I’d stand without any hope of anything good.

2-I am thankful for Gods act of love towards me by sending his Son to offer me mercy!

3-I am thankful for God’s holy word, for it is the truth and gives me light for living.

4-I am thankful for the inner peace and contentment that God provides to me.

5-I am thankful for God’s hedges of protection, for he has surrounded me with his security.

6-I am thankful for Gods abiding presence, as I need him everyday.

7-I am thankful for Gods precious promises, knowing that he is truthful and faithful.

8-I am thankful for God’s constant watch-care which has been there throughout my life.

9-I am thankful for my Dad, who was the greatest father a kid could ever have.

10-I am thankful for my Mom, who always showered me with unconditional love!

11-I am thankful for Gods churches, who have provided my sustenance in life.

12-I am thankful for my many mentors and teachers that have imparted knowledge to me.

13-I am thankful for good health, well being and good fortunes.

14-I am thankful for the Christian heritage of my country, and the precious liberty that it has accorded me.

15-I am thankful for my many friends and their valuable companionship. 

16-I am thankful for my home and my family.

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes to us from our Heavenly Father!

Thanks be unto God!

Focus on the Bible

by: Darrell G. Young

November 25, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment